Din Tai Fung take out druing the Pandemic

 




I believe Din Tai Fung is a chain in China and possibly Taiwan. I remember the first time we were aware of one opening in Los Angeles County was the one near Santa Anita Race track, which I hear has closed? They've really branched out all over the County. I know there's one at the Century City Mall, Glendale...where else are they?

Happy New Year everyone! I haven't posted anything on Cafelala since October. Obviously during the pandemic, I haven't been eating out but i also have been tryin the Keto Diet and cooking at home everyday. I feel lighter and have lost ten pounds. I don't think Cafelala is the place to post the meals I'm making so I've neglected it for several months. I apologize however i am sure there's so much out there for you to peruse. One less blog is certainly a drop in the ocean these days. lol

So during this time, my Daughter and Son-n-law brought over some Din Tai Fung take out, yes Chinese take out, but it certainly lived up to the standards of the few times I got to go to the one near Santa Anita Race Track. There's a dumpling or two that has the hot soup inside and when you bite into it, it's quite magical and if a rainbow could be savory, this would be it.


Comments

Popular Posts