Mikkeller Bar in DTLA

Located at 330 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015, Mikkeller Bar has multiple sites, this one in LA's Downtown area on Olympic near Olive. It was my first time there. Even at night , you can sense the change that has taken place in recent years in that area. Shall we call it economic development or gentrification or both? It was my brother from another mother, Steve's birthday. Something usually happens on this day but often it's impromptu. I think it was in the afternoon, I got a text, "meet me at Mikkeller Bar on Olympic at 7PM". A handful of friends and sister Nike. We had a really good time, as we always do. The service was really good. Everyone there was so accommodating and positive. They have a plethora on tap and all of these tapas-like dishes to support them. I got a venison sausage that was so good. I love beet salads so I got that. The cheese plate was tasty too. We shared most of it but i was really full when I left. A great evening for a great guy. Happy Birthday Steve!

Comments

Popular Posts